Re: lynx-dev optimization Re: internal links (patch11)

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev optimization Re: internal links (patch11)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:49:11 -0500

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:09:42AM +0300, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> One more patch that optimize parsing of large html, with many anchors.
>
> Sorry, I do not know the release schedule - I sent too many small patches...
> May pick them together if there is a problem. Looking forward dev10.

I spent some time last week, but got sidetracked into working on vile.
Once I'm done with that patch (almost stable), I'll go back to lynx and
try to get dev10 out.  I did notice the btree patch introduced a memory
leak (and don't recall seeing it mentioned in the followup patches), so
that was something that I was concerned about.  On my own changes, I was
studying how to update the intl library - which was made unpalatable by
its contrived dependency upon bison (there's more than one way to undo
that, but it takes time).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net