Re: lynx-dev optimization Re: internal links (patch11)

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev optimization Re: internal links (patch11)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:33:53 -0500

As one who always likes Philip's position on lynx functionality I am
somewhat surprised that I disagree with the idea of extra history buffers in
lynx.
I _like_ the lack of reminders of my wanderings; lynx_bookmarks.html and the
existing buffer are okay. I'm not sure, but might this not also affect our
precious speed?

Stef

Stefan Caunter
Mohawk College Computer Science Department