Note: was *to* CNN, cc to lynx-dev: Re: LYNX browser doesn't know JAVASC

From: David Combs
Subject: Note: was *to* CNN, cc to lynx-dev: Re: LYNX browser doesn't know JAVASCRIPT. Thus, inaccessible to BLIND PEOPLE who use lynx.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:29:03 -0500

This was something I sent to CNN about their
news-site, which used javascript on some
pages (which of course I couldn't get to), and
I sent also to lynx-dev, just so you'd know
that CNN was yet another javascript-baddie.

Except that I didn't do it via cc, but by a 2nd
item on the to-line.  Sorry -- made me look
like an idiot (which I maybe was, for doing
it that way! :-)

David