Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:08:39 -0500

Very late reply:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 09:25:23PM +0200, Clemens Fischer wrote:
> "Thomas E. Dickey" <address@hidden>:
>
> >> address@hidden:

> >> that's odd!  maybe it has to do with "old-style" comments, because w3m
> >> renders the site ok.  and there really is no "-->" to match the
> >> comment start ...

Idea: then write the CEO (or phone his secretary; she'll
pass it on, for sure); that site is acting as an advertisement
for the company; further, the CEO knows very well just
*how much money* their web-site effort costs!

Here's one way to find the CEO:

                                                                 List Page

                                                            List Page (Lynx
Version 2.8.4rel.1)

   References in http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/formpick.htm

     * [1]http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/srch-edgar
     * [2]http://www.sec.gov/index.htm

     * [3]http://www.sec.gov/index.htm
     * [4]javascript:history.back()

     * [5]http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/srch-edgar
     * [6]http://www.sec.gov/index.htm

     * [7]javascript:history.back()

  Look at one of those required quarterly or yearly reports;
it will have all kind of stuff, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

snip