Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:01:09 -0500

At 02:32 PM 2002-12-29, you wrote:
Hi!

Peter Rasmussen 29.12.02:

>2.From before when I meet the META tag REFRESH I have noticed that Lynx never
>  continues, but I have to click myself for it to continue, eg. when I go to

  As a blind user i like this feature to refresh page when i have red it
thru. Of course 0 seconds is special case and probably there is nothing
to read.

  So please keep this feature at least if refresh time is greater than
zero seconds.

Yes.

Please compare with

 http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG10/guidelines.html#tech-configure-content-retrieval