Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:05:33 +0000 (UTC)

begin  electrogrammati illius Thomas Dickey

>Perhaps using "lynx -trace" and comparing the responses would show
>something.  I understand "Lynx OS2" is the dev.20 version, while you're
>having some problem with current (2.8.5dev.16) code.

No, he's actually using my 2.8.4 release for win32 with SSL (and
custom lynx.cfg).

>ok.  I had only fixed up 2.8.4 release (does anyone really use the older
>releases?).

That port was what I did some time ago, it sufficed (didn't have a
curses bug, but I had to fix pdcurses for .de keyboard to work),
and it was 2.8.4 with no additional patches.

As said, I'll do the same treatment to 2.8.5/2.9 when I get the time.

//Thorsten
--
Nein. Die c't hat das Niveau nie groß variiert. Im Gegensatz zum Niveau der
Leser. So ist jede Zeitschrift eine Übergangserscheinung im Lebenslauf.