lynx-dev core dump (LYStoreCookies problem?)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev core dump (LYStoreCookies problem?)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:40:42 +0900 (JST)

I consistently get a core dump by doing:
   press 'g'
   enter "http://www.reunion.com/site-root/Login.jsp";
   press '[Enter]'
   [down arrow] to 'User name: [4]'
   enter "burgerking"
   [down arrow] to 'Password: [5]'
   enter "whopper"
   [down arrow] to '[6]Login'
   press '^t'
   press '[Enter]'
Anyone else?

If you don't turn on Trace with '^t', Lynx does not core dump, but you
are presented with a "you need Cookies turned on to login" page (even
with a valid, i.e., works with MSIE, user name and password).

__Henry

P.S.  Word of CAUTION: this "reunion.com" is a front for those Internet
      pharmacy and loan spammers (maybe others).  I join under a spam-trap
      account name so as to test my procmail anti-spam filter.