Re: lynx-dev Updated openssl docs

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Updated openssl docs
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:18:23 -0500 (EST)

I think a lot of the openssl specific instruction as well as
the paranoia would be quite useful with the OS/2 stuff taken
out. IMHO there cannot be enough of this kind of information
given to users.

There is some duplication of README.sslcerts; perhaps an
edit to form a README.rootcerts doc would be in order? I
don't mind doing this.

The openssl.exe appears to follow *nix openssl syntax; safe
assumption? Any other thoughts?

__Stef