Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16g.patch.gz

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16g.patch.gz
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:02:25 -0500 (EST)

Apologies, up too late.

Patch 16g applied and compiled fine. While doing so I
noticed this output in ./configure --help

  --disable-file-upload   use file-upload support
  --disable-partial       use partial-display logic
  --disable-persistent-cookies  disable persistent-cookie support
  --disable-prettysrc     colorize HTML source
  --disable-source-cache  cache HTML source for parse mode changes

wherein except for the middle option the sense of the option seems to be
reversed from its description.

__Stef