Re: lynx-dev progress on dev.17

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev progress on dev.17
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 00:02:44 -0200

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> I committed dev.17 last night (the "j" patch with a couple of
> patch rejects resolved),

Patch rejects ?

> and intended doing the website work tonight (since it looks
> like about 2 hours work), but the host is not responding.
> Perhaps tomorrow.

Oh, you could have uploaded it or a diff against "j" to
ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/ (for those who can't wait).

> Beginning with dev.17, I intend to sign the tarballs with
> PGP.

Only the tarballs ? It seems other projects sign everything
(like
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6.0.bz2.sign).

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html