lynx-dev COPYHEADER/COPYING

From: Atsuhito KOHDA
Subject: lynx-dev COPYHEADER/COPYING
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:02:08 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I noticed that in COPYHEADER and COPYING there are
following lines;

   along with Lynx; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to the Free
   Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
                          675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA

but it seemed the address was obsolete.

The current address is

   the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston,
   MA 02111-1307, USA.

Regards,                        2004-1-20(Tue)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima