Re: lynx-dev Agreement, opinions about the move ? (Was Re: mailing-list

From: Henry Nelson
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:27:23 +0900

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:38:12PM -0200, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> > (My own view is that non-subscribers shouldn't be allowed to
> > post, but the last time we argued this I was in the [very
> > small] minority.)
>
> Why ? I'll moderate it. But I don't like the idea of moderating
> what goes to the actual lynx-dev, so better get rid of it and
> do "2" -
[...]
> "2- Send back a message about the move. Their original message
> could be included, just in case they don't save a copy."

Since you are the one doing it; whatever you setup is fine [by me anyway].

I didn't understand what you meant by "actual lynx-dev".  Did you mean
the "present lynx-dev" list, i.e., what we are using now at sig.net?  Or
will you be employing some kind of secondary, filtered list which is open
to anyone that you monitor, in addition to the "actual" lynx-dev list which
is not monitored, but automatically filtered and closed to subscribers only?

__Henry