Re: lynx-dev configure problem with 2.8.5 on SunOS 5.9

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev configure problem with 2.8.5 on SunOS 5.9
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:16:38 -0500

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 05:53:24PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 07:30:08AM -0500, Webmaster Jim wrote:
> > I'm trying to build the recent release on a Sun box, and getting errors
> > with the curses configuration. As far as I can tell, the box only has
> > "old" curses, but the makefiles being generated are trying to use
> > ncurses.
>
> As far as I can tell, you have ncurses (or parts of it).  The story would
> be found in config.log

See: http://www.bcpl.net/~jspath/config.log

I will also try to compile without using GCC, as that might help.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>