Re: mailing-list problem (Was Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch?

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:12:01 -0300 (BRT)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> > > I haven't seen anything yet (would be working on that if I had, since this
> > > is one of the better nights for working late).
> >
> > Any news ? If not, what do you suggest ?
>
> I sent BEI email last week & got no reply.

I have nothing against him, but what I don't understand is why
he didn't made you the new owner on Savannah since he doesn't
appear to have the time to work on it.

You're the project leader. I think you should just ask them to
make you the new owner. You have the right. Then we can work on
it, and if he doesn't do anything on Verio, no problem, because
in a few months the old list will only have ghosts.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html