Re: mailing-list problem (Was Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch?

From: Thomas Dickey
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:24:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> > > Any news ? If not, what do you suggest ?
> >
> > I sent BEI email last week & got no reply.
>
> I have nothing against him, but what I don't understand is why
> he didn't made you the new owner on Savannah since he doesn't
> appear to have the time to work on it.

I also suggested that in a message to him on Savannah, but got no reply
to that either.

> You're the project leader. I think you should just ask them to
> make you the new owner. You have the right. Then we can work on
> it, and if he doesn't do anything on Verio, no problem, because
> in a few months the old list will only have ghosts.

yes - he sent mail as you see just a little while ago.  If nothing comes
of that by tomorrow, I'll start looking for some contacts on Savannah to
change things around.  (Weekends don't seem to be a good time to get
people to do things).

It would be nice to clear this up before dev.1 (right now I'm working on
xterm, but would like to put out dev.1 after I've debugged the memory
issue you noted last week).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net