lynx-dev Lynx-dev mail list status

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx-dev mail list status
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 03:06:19 -0600

I'm posting this to the lynx-dev lists at gnu/nongnu.org and sig.net to get the word to those reading on both lists. As of Thursday night/Friday morning, messages to address@hidden bounce for at least some subscribers. Messages to address@hidden don't bounce, but as other mail list admins have noted, there are delays of between one to five days before messages posted show up (See https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102883). There are support requests open with the gnu.org support folks. Judging by the responses, the mail admins have not gotten around to our particular fire yet. I'd really like to get this to work at nongnu.org, but it may not be the place for the project if we can't get this fixed. I'll keep the list posted about the list's status.

Bob