Re: [Lynx-dev] Accept types (www.facespan.com)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Accept types (www.facespan.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:16:16 +0900

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 01:57:52PM -0800, Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
> At 06:07a +0900 03/17/2004, Henry Nelson didst inscribe upon an
> © or & or ... -- you know, entities.

Sorry, I thought we were on another topic.  I think Tom and David
answered your question (maybe not to your satisfaction?).

As a last resort, you might try mucking with "mime.types" to trick
Lynx into thinking the document is plain html.  Be warned that such a
change potentially will mess up other programs and correctly labeled
documents.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999