Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.1.patch.gz

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.1.patch.gz
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:11:24 +0000 (UTC)

Dixitur illum address@hidden scribere...

>> Please noooooooooo...
>
>which part are you objecting to?
>
>       a) updating my autoconf

This one ;-)

If it's one thing I like at 2.13.200xxxxx, then it is that there
are no new versions of it, and developers are pretty much using
it (or 2.5x, which are not compatible, and tend to be buggier).

Also, you are deploying your own autoconf patches, which I took
over and integrated into our own autoconf port, but with every
release of 2.5x I'd have to do that kind of work again.

//Thorsten
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide