[Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.2

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.2
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:36:21 -0400

This is the first of two large cleanup patches before I start looking at
the bug-reports again...

2004-04-27 (2.8.6dev.2)
* modify CF_NCURSES_LIBS to only look for -lmytinfo when building with ncurses.
  This works around FreeBSD's broken linker semantics when configuring for
  ncursesw -TD
* update CF_GNUTLS macro to look for -lgnutls-openssl as well as the older
  -lgnutls-extra library -TD
* fix a spurious match of <openssl/ssl.h> when --with-ssl=path option provides
  enough information to ensure that the test would be incorrect -TD
* update config.guess (2004-02-16), config.sub (2004-02-23)
* fixes to src/chrtrans/makefile.in, e.g., for building PDCurses version,
  broken by dev.1 changes for cross-compiling -TD
* remove macros such as ARGS1, NOPARM which supported K&R compilers -TD

(Having gotten a couple of complaints about mutt's multipart format for
pgp, I'll try to remember not to sign my lynx-dev email).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net