[Lynx-dev] Lynx-Win32 scroll bars (waa: Re: lynx)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx-Win32 scroll bars (waa: Re: lynx)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:51:34 -0500

I distribute a Win32 build of Lynx 2.8.5, and can't answer the attached
questions off the top of my head. Are scroll bars X specific? Does LSS
get included in Win32? I used the usual Lynx/Borland build file, IIRC.

TIA!

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/org/spoonfork/james0407/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
It's no good just pressing that.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: lynx Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:29:37 -0600 User-agent: Opera M2(BETA1)/8.00 (Win32, build 7401)
James,
Is this build not compiled to use scrollbars? Because I can't get it to work with the -scrollbar flag. Lynx just shows the arg list and exists. And changing the cfg file doesn't help. Also, lynx -lss \set LYNX_LSS= won't let me use a custom lss file, even the examples.

Thanks again,

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:33:28 -0500, Webmaster Jim <address@hidden>