[Lynx-dev] Lynx behaviour in VT320 terminals

From: johnan
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx behaviour in VT320 terminals
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:51:04 -0500

Hello,

I've noticed that when I start Lynx from my terminal it automatically
puts the machine into "Application Cursor Mode" and "Application Keypad
Mode" which forces the numeric pad into cursor keys similar to if you
shut the num lock of a pc keyboard.

Is there any configuration option to make it so the numeric keypad can
be used properly on a terminal?  If there is anyway you can help I'd
gladly appreciate it!!!

Thank you,

John Anderson