[Lynx-dev] Web authors

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Web authors
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:21:28 +0300 (EEST)

Hi!

I'm a chess player and I should begin to play at the server.
But the server don't work properly with Lynx.
Could anyone tell how I could tell the author of the server any instructions
how develop the server?
The address of server is http://testarea.iccf-webchess.com
In the sites, after I have logged in, I should find a Games list.
However, via Lynx I don't find the Games list at all. In addition, I believe
that the code of sites would be better.

Regards,
Riku

--

Kohti esteetöntä yhteiskuntaa - Towards a more accessible society

Riku Virtanen
Turun yliopisto / University of Turku
Oikeustieteellinen tiedekunta / Faculty of Law
puh. 050 0234 161
www.utu.fi/~rhvvir