Re: [Lynx-dev] Infinite redirects on jogger.pl external domains

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Infinite redirects on jogger.pl external domains
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:36:07 +0000 (GMT)

> memoires.viedzma.pl

The first cookie fails because it is a redirect to a different domain
(the cookie has a path but no domain).  The redirect from the new domain
seems to include the session ID in the URL as well as the cookie, which
is sent, because the redirect is no longer cross domain.  It looks like
it may not be happy with having the session ID provided by both means.

I avoided a loop by refusing all offered cookies, but I don't know
if that make it usable.

Please inform the site that their cookie handling is broken.