Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:28:16 +0000 (UTC)

PMM . dixit:

>I also notice weird memory leak when pressing 'V' or backspace for Visited
>Links page and history buffer.
>Just watch how lynx increase its memory when you keep that keys pressed all
>the time.

Yup, here too.

address@hidden dixit:

(your quoting style sucks really hard, man)

>functions like handle_LYK_UP_TWO, handle_LYK_DOWN_TWO, handle_LYK_UP_HALF,
>handle_LYK_DOWN_HALF from LYMainLoop.c are waste of CPU cycles and disk space,
>they are not useful at all and should be removed.
><<<<<<<<
>It is very useful to by small steps adjust a screenful. It sometimes
>lets one put all the wanted information at once on the screen.

I first thought like you, but after reading it three times, I think he
only wants to replace these functions by a more generic one?

I for one also want to retain the functionality, but don't care too
much about the implementation (of course smaller = faster = easier
to maintain = better).

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt