Re: [Lynx-dev] file size limit for download

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] file size limit for download
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:44:42 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, Thomas Dickey wrote:

...the large-file support in lynx should allow you to _download_ that (or larger) DVD. I haven't studied to see how much work it would be to support the reporting aspect.

The file downloading works perfectly. The transfer from /tmp/lynx* to the ultimate location drove me to hard link something to work around the copy overhead on a system with a different /home filesystem, but that's tolerable, and I suppose configurable with a tmp dir setting.

Stef

Stefan Caunter
http://caunter.ca/contact.html