Re: [Lynx-dev] How do I dump as html, not source?

From: Ryan Freng
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] How do I dump as html, not source?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:56:42 -0500

I actually am looking for the page that lynx constructs (minus
images/colors/formatting) and just want a page with the content and
links.  I am doing something similar to lynxview:
http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.html

Right now when i -dump all my links are prepended with [#] and then
there is a reference section at the end with all the links [#]
http://....  I want those links to stay apart of the text they are on.

Thanks,
Ryan