Re: [Bulk] Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: SVG support

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: SVG support
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Jonathan Chetwynd dixit:

I had actually expected that lynx accessibility team would appreciate the
oO

I think Lynx is developed mostly by Tom Dickey in his spare time, along
with ncurses, xterm, libcdk, and a couple more software. He accepts pat-
ches from other developers.

...yes (I also get email referring to the ncurses and xterm team).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net