Re: [Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:40:01 -0500

Couple of things are coming up that need clarification.

In Windows the ^S copy populates the Windows clipboard, and I can use
^V in other apps, but not lynx, presumably since it is not mapped.
Putting KEYMAP:^Y:PASTE in lynx.cfg does not seem to give me a paste
function in Windows.
Does something need to be compiled in?

--
Stefan