Re: [Lynx-dev] http//www.stephiebaer.com

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] http//www.stephiebaer.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:24:13 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Chase Farm wrote:

> I am trying to utilize the on line Lynx Viewer at
> http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.html. As per the instructions there,
> I added to the web server on which the site resides a blank page
> entitled delorie.html, but I still receive a "Not Permitted "response
> when I try to use the viewer. Can you help me?

I just checked the script with my web page and it works when the empty
file "delorie.htm" was put there. Your problem seems to be with
identification of the URL at your site. There is a file at
"http://www.stephiebaer.com/delorie.html";, but there isn't one at
"http://typhon.tybit.com/delorie.html";, which is where the script is
looking. Are you affiliated with tybit.com in some way?

                         Doug
--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden