[Lynx-dev] Lynx: SSL error

From: Paolo Piace
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx: SSL error
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:28:02 -0700

Greetings!

I'm just new to Lynx and not having had any success with my posting on Ubuntu forum, Please allow me ask directly for your help. Here it goes:

I've this command line:

>> lynx -accept_all_cookies "https://us.etrade.com/e/t/invest/quotesandresearch?content=3&sym=BAC"

Lynx starts properly but before opening the web page it asks:

"SSL error:no issuer was found-Continue? (y)"

I'm clueless about this error. I answer Yes and the page opens properly. But...

I really need to positively skip that question. Two options:

1. Fix somehow the SSL error - How?
2. make lynx to open that page disregarding the SSL error - is there such an option for the command line?

Hope someone can help... Thanks in advance!

Paolo Piacentini

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.