Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:33:07 +0000 (UTC)

Dafydd Crosby dixit:

>Git is actually pretty easy to work with

/me parses this as “git is actually pretty to lose data with”
(and I haven’t managed that with any other VCS or DVCS, even
during a merge operation).

bye,
//mirabilos (too bad ,v availability doesn’t solve the PRCS problem)
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation