[Lynx-dev] Where is the installer?

From: femi ojemuyiwa
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Where is the installer?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:54:08 +0100

I would like to install the Lynx text only browser. Erm problem is I
get all these files downloaded and really just want an install file. +
the documentation is way too techie. been to some site and downloaded
a so called win32 version and still cant test or browse the web.

Thanks anyways for this tool but I sincerely think for a developer to
take 2 hrs trying to figure this out must be a niche command line type
old school program.

--
Kind Regards,
Femi Ojemuyiwa