Re: [Lynx-dev] banks that work with lynx

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] banks that work with lynx
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:30:29 +0000 (UTC)

Stefan Caunter dixit:

>quite unlikely. almost all banks switched to heavy javascript input
>sanitation/validation after the late 90s, around the time hotmail

We had one in .de that worked, for years, with Lynx (Postbank);
they even won some accessibility price each year.

Now it’s an ugly, broken single-page js “app” using one of
the worse frameworks in existence.

I’d consider switching if I knew where to…

>in a web2.0 world, lynx often becomes simply a testing tool

Luckily, not always. I attended an enlighting talk about ROCA
where the guy said to my cow-orkers to “listen to the lynx user,
he’s right” ;-)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[ Natureshadow über meine Tendenz, seine IRL-Aussprüche zu siggen ]
(er) „Du bist besser als Twitter“