Re: [Lynx-dev] Newer DOS Lynx Port

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Newer DOS Lynx Port
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 12:32:38 -0500 (EST)

Have you tried it on the Ny times mobile site?
mobile.nytimes.com
Interesting that ssl would  be dated in  his project though.
Laughing at the old computing idea too.
 Old is I dare say a matter of definition.

On Tue, 2 Feb 2016, Dan Schmidt wrote:

I was looking for up to date SSL support the version above had, including
supporting recent CA certs.  However, I am glad to see his efforts.  I
highly support anybody who is working to provide a use for old computers.

Juan's version has one bug I have found: Links on nytimes.com do not seem
to work on his version.  (I have no idea: not escaping the # character
correctly or string length?  I'm no good at C) That said, it works on sites
that only support newer ssl.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Karen Lewellen <address@hidden>