[Lynx-dev] Regarding invisible island's site

From: Herman Besel
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Regarding invisible island's site
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 10:37:14 -0400

So, this is a shot in the dark, but I don't know what to do. Thomas Dickey's site, invisible-island has an entire country (Argentina) blocked by the Sucuri Web Firewall. AFAIK, invisible-island is

I don't think he's aware, having an entire country blocked doesn't sound reasonable at all. Tried contacting Sucuri but they didn't gave a shit about this problem and suggested I search for a way to contact Thomas on my own. Of course, the way to contact Thomas is on the blocked site. At least that's what some googling suggests.

The manpage on Lynx says his email is address@hidden which I guess I won't be able to reach.

If you can contact him in any way about this, that'll be great.
Thanks.

Also, fuck Sucuri's help desk.