Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.9rel.1

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.9rel.1
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 04:52:26 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 12:35:09AM -0600, address@hidden wrote:
>       When I apply the patch I get a bunch of errors.  Is there a
> patch that includes all of the dev patches so I can reverse them all

The tar balls are useful for picking a starting point
(the patches are incremental -- no cumulative ones in the set)

> at once then apply the rel.1 patch?  Or a patch to take me from dev.19
> to rel.1 ?  I personalize (=hack) lynx so I don't want simply to start

Perhaps you missed the pre.1 patch.

> new.  Unfortunately stuff moves around so the patch I make doesn't
> work.

Actually, the set of filenames has been pretty stable: occasionally
I add one (e.g., samples), and very rarely remove one, but there've
been no renames for a long time.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
https://invisible-island.net