Re: [Lynx-dev] recognition in the 'New York Times'

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] recognition in the 'New York Times'
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:40:47 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden dixit:

>       address@hidden  It's your tip.

They use Googlemail, I cannot reliably communicate with them
because Google ignores basic Internet standards and best practices
and thinks they can get away with it (“too big to fail”).

Please do forward this discussion there.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting