[Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,
I do not think I have asked this question here.
I work for a media nonprofit who currently has a hosting account with dreamhost. Unfortunately, perhaps due to Bell my Canadian provider, or perhaps due to something else, I can no longer reach our Linux shell from my desktop ssh client. I can still reach mine at shellworld, but we do not use port 22 here. I can reach some other locations that likewise use nonstandard ports for ssh. my desire is a hosting plan that includes a shell with its offerings, and with a talented tech person for the testing. We do not have the talent for vps work, and I have yet to find anyone able to assist us to create a Linux server here in Toronto.
Anyone know of an option, either a large company or someone who retails?
I love shellworld personally, but desire keeping our office structure apart from here if I can. for the record, its dh key exchanges that are failing, dreamhost updated what they would allow recently..why other places on port 22 are failing though I cannot learn, but suspect bell made changes as well.
Thanks,
Karen