Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 23:02:13 -0400 (EDT)

I am unsure I understand this idea.
lets use shellworld as I would want to work where I already know access on a high port functions. I would have a user name and hostname listening on this higher port, but that actually forwards me to my domain shell account hosted on dreamhost?
where is the configuring  actually done, is this like a proxy?