Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: slightly web host ideas?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:25:34 -0700

Well Karen, an only thing I can say, in a directory here on Shellworld, you probably have some files in dot ssh where specific hosts and ssh kees would be located. As an example, in my case I have a config with an option so an ssh session will not time out. And lastly, I am almost thinking others were suggesting you try-and-connect to Dream Host on port 443
Chime