Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 11:09:07 -0400

the ssl part of this is rather out of date but the settings for cookies should still work for you

https://lynx.invisible-island.net/current/README.cookies

On Sep 15, 2018, at 09:30, address@hidden wrote:

   M. Eric Guiziou ecrit:

   'I use Lynx with my  braille display since 1996.
   'Unfornutately since the month of april  or may, when I run Google, everytime it asks me 2  questions about cookies:
   '  -Accept Invalid cookie path=/cookie/search as a prefix of /search ...
   '  -Accept Invalid  cookie path=/search as a prefix of /search ...

   This doesn't happen to me.  I forget what I did, but it must
be one of the invalid cookie options.
   lynx.cfg has

   FORCE_COOKIE_PROMPT

and:

   COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS

   The former can be set to accept all cookies; the latter to
accept all cookies from the domains listed.

   .lynxrc has

   cookie_loose_invalid_domains

which does the same as COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS

and

   accept_all_cookies

russell bell