Re: [Lynx-dev] Does anyone use lynx?

From: Mouse
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Does anyone use lynx?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

> dear friends, is there anybody using lynx anymore  ?

Enough that this list is active.

Speaking personally, it's the only browser I use.  At work, I used to
use Firefox, until one day when it decided to "upgrade" itself without
even telling, much less asking, me - despite my having turned off every
"check for updates" setting I could find - and broke something (I no
longer recall what) in the process.  That finally pushed me into
switching to lynx.  Except for two small and easy-to-make changes,
which I think I mentioned here, lynx has worked fine for me there.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                address@hidden