Re: [Lynx-dev] characters on the g line don’t match what I am typing

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] characters on the g line don’t match what I am typing
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 13:14:04 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>> But how did I apparently accidentally enable it in the
>> running session?
>
>I'm not sure - one of the 8-bit keys, I suppose.

Hmm, weird.

>A Lynx.trace would show the details, if it's easy to reproduce.

It's not, I have them active during a running session,
and that's it.

I guess I'll have to dig through the source then. But the
question comes to mind what the "Keyboard layout" option
is supposed to do if the selection does not become active...

bye,
//mirabilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),