[Lynx-dev] Displaying a pdf live on the Fly?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Displaying a pdf live on the Fly?
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 19:44:33 -0700

Hi All: I am realizing it would be easier to have lynx display pdfs basicly like any other texts. Otherwise I must also run a pdf converter on the file or e-mail to RoboBraille. Anyway we tried modifying my dot mailcap file, like this
application/pdf; less "%s"
Well, lynx said it may be a binary, see it anyway? It was a mess. So can some1 please inform an easy way of doing this, or would I need an external? Thanks so much in advance
Chime