Re: [Lynx-dev] Displaying a pdf live on the Fly?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Displaying a pdf live on the Fly?
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 23:02:28 -0400

The strings utility maybe can help clean up some of that mess.  Strings
needs the pdf file and then maybe less can take it.  How this would be
done inside .mailcap or even if it would work I don't yet know.  If it's
possible to put an alias in a .mailcap file and in that alias always
send everything to strings before less gets it that might work.