[Lynx-dev] Trying to Play 2 mime types in Lynx?

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Trying to Play 2 mime types in Lynx?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:52:20 -0600

        Quoth Chime Hart: ' I would like to play dot aac files.  In
the .mailcap file I have audio/aac and a reference to mpv to play it,
but it seems to only open the file with what I assume is less'

        audio/aac; mpv %s

doesn't play it?

         Quoth Chime Hart: 'Is it possible to open or start a stream
in a secondary program with lynx? Lynx seems to think the stream is
mp2t.'
        What program would you use to play the stream?  I'd use
mplayer, but I don't use mpv.  If you wanted it to play in the
background, only if the app can emit sound in the background.  I know
mplayer can't do this.

        audio/mp2t; mpv %s &

would be my best guess.  I'd use a different virtual terminal instead,
copy the URI with gpm.

russell bell