Re: [Lynx-dev] Textise.net Web Site Converts html to text and Accessible

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Textise.net Web Site Converts html to text and Accessible Search Engines (fwd)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 16:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

which makes it an inclusively accessible tool...how?
Links, the chain and elinks can be low graphics browsers that match one fundamental level of compliance, that *everything* works with the keyboard. Not working with lynx is one thing, not working with other low graphics, yet still script friendly browsers is another.
insuring compliance with Firefox is not wacg 2.0..at all.
why share it here  if lynx is not included in its function?
what makes Firefox some basic right of passage opening the door to access given all the other levels tools and factors that must be in place before you even get to Firefox? I suppose these people are using the, hey it works for a few people experiencing a disability, so we will project that it works for everyone sharing that label...we can speak for several million people, stance? Sorry to seem intense Jude, but speaking personally, companies like this putting out tools based on one type of connection make inclusion challenging for those who do not use their tool.