Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: dan d.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:13:54 -0500 (EST)

Your best bet would be to set an alias with all commandline optionss desired,
including the start url.

This alias could be put in a local to your account .bashrc or .bash_profile, or
similar depending on the system os and shell used.

I use a custom local start.html page I constructed with the most commonly
visited urls in one place as my start url.