[Lynx-dev] Any Chance of a "reader mode" in LYNX?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Any Chance of a "reader mode" in LYNX?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 13:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All: Well, now that it seems an `extreme number of sites have their printer friendly articles hidden in some sort of javascript, a good friend imformed me that Safari has a reader mode which strips all clutter, including toolbars. Wondering if something like that would be possible in Lynx? And if it were, I would still want to be able to save an article in that form. I have no idea which other browsers have these functions? Thanks so much in advance
Chime