Re: [Lynx-dev] Off topic, Python programming teacher for a friend?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Off topic, Python programming teacher for a friend?
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 20:54:13 -0500 (EST)

They really want a human's help.
what I discovered today, and am going to share with them is a group at freelist.org of python programmers who are blind, and who provide teaching etc.
If that is not a match, I cannot imagine what else might fit laughs.
Kare

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021, Travis Siegel wrote:

both coursera.org and edx.org have python courses one can enroll in, and move along at their own pace.  There are several on both platforms, depending on what one wishes to learn.

Occasionally, one can check out skillwise.com, and find entire bundles of courses for reasonable prices on a given topic of interest, so there are lots of options for your friend.